David Rohlander is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. His passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. That's why he wrote, "The CEO Code," a Best Seller on AMAZON. That success resulted in Penguin/Alpha Books asking David to write "IDIOT'S GUIDES: Management Skills" released in December 2014. David has "been there & done that" in the military, academia, and business. Then David will personally guide you as we work together to develop the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and behaviors required to improve communication, transform your organization and maximize yo........
The fundamental question is, "Are good leaders born that way or developed?" More and more research is validating the fact that leadership and all human behavioral characteristics have the potential to be developed. Everyone's life experience has a significant impact on their point of view, abilities and behavior. We are now ab........
Why should you attend?
You have remarkable amounts of untapped potential. Many think they have done really well while others are dwelling on self doubt, insecurity or confusion. No matter where you are now in your personal development, you can improve.
Everyone has room to grow. The good can become great, the mediocre can become really good and the basket case can totally "get it together." Everyone has the potential to dramatically improve. It's really all about behavior and the decision is completely yours.
We are going to peel the onion of leadership, style and behaviour in this webinar. You will have a brand new perspective on what makes a leader great, how to evaluate yourself and how to change those things about your style and behavior that will get you better results. We will delve into beliefs, values and behaviours. Then we will share how they are developed and how we can deliberately change each one of them.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What characteristics does a great leader have?
- What style of leadership is most effective?
- Where do you fit and how do y ou decide to change?
- Factors that determine who you really are.
- There are only two ways to fundamentally change.
- Designing a plan that is realistic.
- Let's discuss beliefs, values and behaviors. Oh, and what about style.
- Do you need reinforcement, external support or anything else?
- How do you know when you have ARRIVED?
Who can Benefit:
- Vice President
- supervisors and any high potential people