Is managing your Inbox and surviving the daily deluge of email every day a full-time job? Then sign up for this webinar and learn how to survive the heavy load of tasks and the constant stream of trivia that arrives via email. You will gain insight into how to work from a clean Inbox and how to reduce what flows into your Inbox while expediting email processing.
Outlook provides many Inbox features that can help you organize, sort and prioritize email - enabling you to stay on top of urgent tasks and project deadlines.
You'll get easy implementable tips for processing email in Outlook that can save you precious minutes every day and help you leave work on time.
If you are serious about surviving the arduous burden of cleaning out your Inbox every day, this webinar reveals email secrets that put you in control.
Why should you attend?
Are you a worker who is judged by your output? Of course. Everyone is. Output can be slowed if you are not savvy about processing the avalanche of email in your Inbox.
When you are under pressure to perform, don't get stalled by answering and responding to a burdensome number of emails. This webinar will help you:
- Gain control over your Inbox
- Preserve personal integrity by responding to email in a timely manner
- Be empowered to keep up with emails marked Urgent or Take Action
- Work from a clean Inbox on a regular basis
- Write emails that get read
Once you gain control of the Inbox and learn how to process email in a timely manner, the perception of you as a true professional in the organization will increase.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Survive the email avalanche sent to you by learning how to produce real results when processing your Inbox. You'll learn techniques for organizing email entering your Inbox, get ideas on how to effectively use a variety of Inbox views and benefit from instruction on:
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Innovative ways to use signatures
- Conversation features such as "Ignore," "Clean Up" and Junk mail settings
- Grouping conversation topics with "Show As Conversations"
- Voting buttons to gather preferences
- Quick steps and Quick Parts to automate the routine
- Customizing column headings
- Clearing your Inbox every day
- Handling work assigned to you via email
- Using reminders effectively
- Setting up categories to visually sort emails
- Organizing and searching for emails you need to keep
- How to automatically move email to selected folders
- Using the Rules Wizard effectively
- How the Inbox interfaces with both the Calendar and Tasks
Who can Benefit:
- Team leaders and team members
- Office Managers and staff
- Project managers and team members
- Executive teams
- Sales managers and staff
- Customer service managers and staff
- Directors and staff
- Assistant directors and staff
- Marketing managers and staff
- Account managers and staff
- Business development managers and staff
- Finance directors and staff
- HR directors and staff