Do you have a long To-Do list that keeps getting longer, not shorter? Then sign up for this webinar and learn how to use Outlook Calendar and Tasks in tandem to keep on top of that task list.
Some people use Outlook only for email and for calendar appointments and meetings. If you are one of those, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Microsoft Outlook untouched and untapped. This webinar teaches you how to use Outlook to the fullest extent focusing on Tasks and Calendar. Attend and you'll be on the path to greater productivity and achievement.
When IT installed Outlook on your computer, they probably left learning how to use the tool up to you. Don't discover the benefits of advanced Outlook features by accident. Take control of this powerful tool. In this webinar, you'll be shown not only advanced features but learn the benefits of those features from a time management viewpoint. Outlook can be your partner and help you to tackle your 21st century tasks and assignment overload.
Why should you attend?
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful tool and when you know what you want to automate, it becomes a programming tool to save you time when you understand the features taught in this webinar.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Gain control over your daily workflow
- Preserve personal integrity by meeting deadlines
- Stay on top of project assignments
- Never miss a meeting
- Gain insight into how the Outlook folders are interwoven
- Learn the secrets for working smarter, not harder
Areas Covered in the Session:
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, comprehensive software tool because it combines email, a calendar, and task lists. The goal is to make your professional life more productive and fulfilling as you gain the ability to get more done in less time. We achieve this by teaching you how the Inbox, Tasks and Calendar work together.
- During the action-packed one hour we spend together, you will learn how to:
- Use the Calendar to plan the flow of your workday
- Use little known features in the Calendar Ribbon
- View several Calendars at one time
- Use the Open in New Window feature
- Enable features in the Calendar from the File Tab
- Sort out the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use Tasks and the Calendar in tandem to keep focused on output
- Customize your preferences in the File Tab
- Set up additional Task folders for important projects
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Use expanded click and drag techniques
- Customize column headings
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories to visually sort emails, tasks, projects and calendar items
- You'll work faster and smarter and have time left to focus on your workload.
Who can Benefit:
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook for email and calendar items but wants to take their use to new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, especially learning how to integrate tasks into their productivity arsenal.
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive as they process their Inbox. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email